[cmNOG] Another Page in Internet History Turned – RIPE NCC Allocating Its Last IPv4 /8

Nishal Goburdhan ndg at ieee.org
Dim 16 Sep 13:56:32 UTC 2012

On 16 Sep 2012, at 8:43, Tomslin Samme-Nlar <s.tomsleen at gmail.com> wrote:

> " of course it involves work...(this is usually where people start losing interest...) "
>
> Well, I think if we see it as a national dilemma, and time input to do the work is not just for ourselves, we won't loose interest. We have to work hard to climb up that rating lader to a better position.

When you start using words like 'national dilemma'  people start thinking that the problem is a lot more complicated than it actually is.  When they start thinking that, they think that they can't make a difference;  and then they won't, and everyone loses!

I'll ask (rhetorically) again: what did you do, as an individual, to fix (insert $problem here) today?

Change starts with one person...