[cmNOG] Tr : ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 47 in Durban, South Africa

sylvain aboka baya abscoco2001 at yahoo.fr
Sam 12 Jan 08:24:55 UTC 2013

 Hi dear All,
 Just FYA, please see below... You can Apply if you are interested!
 HAPPY New Year 2013!!!
 Veuillez accepter de recevoir mes vœux les plus beaux et les plus sincères pour qu'en 2013 vous puissiez tous expérimenter la Paix véritable, le Succès dans vos projets et le Plein épanouissement dans tous les axes de vos vies!
 Amicalement,
--sb.

                           ----- Mail transféré -----

En date du Samedi 12 janvier 2013, à 2h49, ICANN News Alert <communications at icann.org>a écrit :

________________________________

>________________________________
>

>Objet : ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 47 in Durban, South Africa
>

>News Alert
>http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-11jan13-en.htm
>________________________________
>
>Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 47 in Durban, South Africa
>How Do I Apply for the Fellowship Program
>The Fellowship Program has demonstrated success in its mission to
build capacity in the ICANN multi-stakeholder environment through
focused interactive engagement between newcomers to ICANN and community
members at each of the ICANN meetings. The program seeks to identify
members of the Internet community who either have not previously been
able to participate in ICANN processes and constituent organizations, or those who require further exposure to the Internet community and its
work but cannot travel and attend a meeting without financial support.
This outreach program seeks participants from developing regions and
countries of the world, in order to help create a broader base of
knowledgeable constituents who will become the new voice of experience
in their regions and beyond.
>Applications to become an ICANN Fellow are assessed for each
meeting by an independent selection committee. Priority is given to
applicants who: meet minimum program requirements; are current residents of developing and least developed nations; and are interested in
participating in the ICANN multi-stakeholder process and its supporting
organizations, advisory committees or stakeholder groups. An effort will be made to include participants from the African region as it is the
site of this ICANN meeting.
>All confirmed fellowship participants must comply with the terms and conditions of the Fellowship program, as outlined at http://www.icann.org/en/about/participate/fellowships/terms-conditions. As stated within these terms and conditions, ICANN is a California
non-profit public benefit corporation and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of California and the United States. Fellows
are responsible for obtaining all travel visas once accepted into the
program. ICANN will purchase tickets for Fellows after all necessary
documentation has been obtained and Fellows demonstrate that they have
obtained all necessary travel visas.
>Once all of the requirements for travel are met, the Fellowship
program arranges for and covers the costs for airfare and hotel, as well as providing a stipend to assist with some meeting and subsistence
costs. The stipend is provided after each selected candidate
successfully completes the requirements of the Fellowship program,
Recipients will be expected to actively participate in and contribute to ICANN processes during and after the meeting. As always, registration
for ICANN's meetings is free for anyone wanting to attend.
>Find out more »
>

>This message was sent to ... from:
>ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive
Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 Email Marketing by
>Manage Your Subscription
>________________________________

 Best Regards!

************************