[cmNOG] Fwd: Chapter Leaders Community : Feedback Requested: Routing Resilience Manifesto

Sylvain BAYA ABOKA abscoco2001 at yahoo.fr
Mer 2 Juil 23:31:38 UTC 2014

Hi Dear All,
For Your Attention, Please see bellow and promptly react.
Those who are interested/involved in security and resilience issues in
networks routing and interconnections (RIRs Communities, Network
Engineers Communities, NOGs Communities, NOC's Staffs, Network
Operators, Academics, NRENs, Communities of End Users, Internet
Communities, ...) are welcome to add their voices/thinks and contribute
to build an Open Routing Resilience Manifesto.
https://www.routingmanifesto.org/
Regards,
--sb.