[cmNOG] [IPJ] Take Your copy of the IPJ Volume 19, Number 3, November 2016

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mar 22 Nov 06:16:37 UTC 2016

<http://www.protocoljournal.org/>

Dear cmNOGer,

I inform you that [1] IPJ Volume 19, Number 3, November 2016 is now
available.

*Click Here to Download the PDF
<http://ipj.dreamhosters.com/sample-page/issues/current-issue/>*
Can't click the link? Copy and paste the address below into your address
bar.
http://ipj.dreamhosters.com/sample-page/issues/current-issue/

You can also register [2] an account to become a subscriber and request for
the printed version of the quaterly journal; which will be mailed to the
address you will provide.

You can Make a Donation
Please consider making a donation to IPJ if you have not done so already.
You will find a "Donate" button on our website or use the following
shortlink.

*Click Here to Donate <http://tinyurl.com/IPJ-donate>*
Can't click the link? Copy and paste the address below into your address
bar.
http://tinyurl.com/IPJ-donate
Your Internet Protocol Journal Subscription

*To Login/Subscribe*

Copy and paste the address below into your address bar.
Have a Question?
If you require assistance or have questions regarding this message please
send an email to ipj at protocoljournal.org.

__
[1]: Internet Protocol Journal - IPJ's Back Issues :
http://ipj.dreamhosters.com/internet-protocol-journal/issues/back-issues/

Regards,
--sb.

--

--

   Best Regards !

  Sylvain BAYA
 cmNOG's Co-Founder & Coordinator
   (+237) 677005341
 PO Box 13107 YAOUNDE / CAMEROON
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm]
 abscoco2001 [AT yahoo DOT fr]
 http://www.cmnog.cm
 https://cmnog.wordpress.com
  ‪#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬(‪#‎Romains15‬:33):"Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit
avec vous tous!‪#‎Amen‬!"
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau.
‪#‎Chrétiennement‬
             « Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, Ainsi mon
âme soupire après toi, ô DIEU! » (Psaumes 42 :2)