[cmNOG] Starting cmNOG Right! - Thoughts and Suggestions

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Jeu 13 Sep 10:00:27 WAT 2012

Hello colleagues, brothers and sisters,

This is my first formal post to the mailing list and am thrilled to be
making contact with you. I'd like to thank Sylvain, JB. Millogo and
Nishal Goburdhan (he's South African) for their vision and interest in
making this a reality. Of course with the support of ISOC Cameroon.

The purpose of this list is to share and DISCUSS knowledge that will
benefit us as individuals in our careers, our companies and ultimately
our country. In the future it will be great to have one annual
workshop where we can meet and have workshops to learn new
technologies that will benefit us, our companies and country.

Although to start off on the right path, I'd like to make a kind
request of Sylvain and JB Millogo: PLEASE CAN WE HAVE THE MAILING LIST
NAME BE cmnog at cmnog.cm INSTEAD OF cmnog at lists.cm.refer.org?

A proper name is the first step in building the cmNOG brand!

--

Mukom Akong T.

http://about.me/perfexcellence |  twitter: @perfexcellent