[cmNOG] Rép: [AfPIF2015] Maputo AFPIF 2015 & Beijing Athletics 2015

sylvain aboka baya abscoco2001 at yahoo.fr
Mer 2 Sep 15:18:09 UTC 2015

Hi dear cmNOGers,
Dear Augustine,
You really got it!
Remember when we have attended the #AfPIF2014.
I see that three Cameroonians were in Maputo for #AfPIF2015, let's wait for a report/article... Memos...
To add something to your interesting talk, I can say the following:
- The recent launching of AGEOS [ Agence Gabonaise d'Etudes et d'Observations Spatiales | www.ageos.ga ] in Gabon, is a good thing in a Local Content Development perspective, with the GabIX, it'll be interesting to get the Geographic/ Spacial data which it would produce ;
- The GabIX [ Gabon Internet eXchanges | www.gabix.ga ] has just nine months of existence and have taken perhaps 6 months to establish it legal/infrastructural/operational structure; then  now GabIX is a RIXP [(sub)Regional Internet eXchanges Point]

 Please, is there someone on list who can tell us what is really happening with the CAMIX ?

Regards,
--sb.