[cmNOG] MENOG : IPv6 Implementation Challenges in Iran

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Jeu 6 Déc 05:26:34 UTC 2018

Now some things that stood out to me

-  "Every provider needs to get permission from security authorities
before implementing IPv6"!!!  .... like from the government?
fortunately only a few countries in the world have that level of
government control over tech.

- RADIUS attributes to support IPv6 deployment - well known one
because dynamic allocation has many issues

- "People are not motivated in learning IPv6?"" .... hmmm I wonder why?

Other flaws I find: "Only X% of users asked for IPv6" ---- that will
always be low. I'm sure if T-mobile had asked its 200m customers if
they wanted IPv6, the answer would have been about the same.

--

Mukom Akong T.

LinkedIn:Mukom  |  twitter: @perfexcellent