[cmNOG] Netflix content distribution through Open Connect ...

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Jeu 21 Juin 17:38:56 UTC 2018

Hi

Le 21 juin 2018 6:01 PM, "Mukom Akong T." <mukom.tamon at gmail.com> a écrit :

Are Akamai and Google directly at the IXP?
Or are they on Camtel's network?

The CAMIX web page is telling us thier story : The Akamai CDN Cache is
there [1] :-)

If they are directly at the IXP, I expect to see more ISPs there and a
higher stats
IF they are on Camtel's network, Camtel could be peering at the IXP but not
allowing access to their Akamai and Google caches.

Anyone able to shed more light?

...before that, please add this [1] : in this article, they are confirming
that the Akamai's cache is at the PoP of Douala :-)
__
[1]:
http://www.camix.cm/index.php/mediatheque/actu/188-camix-reunit-les-points-focaux-techniques-pour-evaluer-le-deploiement-de-l-ixp

Regards,
--sb.
#LASAINTEBIBLE|#Psaumes11«2 ‭Car voici, les méchants bandent l’arc, Ils
ajustent leur flèche sur la corde, Pour tirer dans l’ombre sur ceux dont
le cœur est droit.
3 Quand les fondements sont renversés, Le juste, que ferait–il ? —‭»

Thanks

--

Regards,
Sylvain B.