[cmNOG] [Urgent] #cmNOGwebinar2 Adjourned to Next Saturday: 07.03.2020, 19:00-20:00 (UTC +1)

Info-cmNOG abscoco at gmail.com
Dim 1 Mar 19:09:48 UTC 2020

Dear Community Member,

We regret to inform you that: due to a technical problem, encountered
while getting to grips with
the new virtual platform, webinar N°2 [1] could unfortunately not be
delivered.

We come by the present email, send our sincere apologies to each of you.

We are committed to work hard in order to rectifying the situation by
adjusting our organization
for a better implementation of future webinars.

Webinar N°2 [1] is therefore postponed to next week; on saturday
07.03.2020, 19:00 - 20:00 (UTC +1).
The parameters to connect, to the webinar's room, will follow soon.

This adjustment means that all other scheduled events are simply
postponed by one week.

This situation strongly calls into question our individual and
collective responsibility; by giving
us to see another facet, not negligible, of the fight we have engaged in...

Thank you for your understanding.

We look forward to meeting you soon !
__
[1]: #cmNOGwebinar2's InformationPage