[cmNOG] [cmNOGwebinar3] Report & Acknowledgments to participants of webinar N°3

Info-cmNOG abscoco at gmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 16:47:22 UTC 2020

Dear CommunityMember,
Considering that this email found you in good health,

Please receive this message of thanks for your participation in the 3rd
webinar [1]
from the open access series of webinars [2] launched this year.

In fact, you may be one of the thirteen (13) participants who responded
on 21.03.2020!

...if this is not the case, know that we have had a great meetings where
the theme
"State of the Network Infrastructure in Cameroon" has been presented by
Willy MANGA
and Christian NZHIE.

The evaluation is scheduled for today in practically an hour
(#cmNOGmeet20200328).

The sources of access to the memories of #cmNOGwebinar3 are listed below:

~°~
• Note taking (coordinated byChristian NZHIE):
<https://pad.april.org/cmNOGwebinar3>
• Video:
<http://media.cmnog.cm/cmnog-webinaire3-20200321-infracmr/GMT20200321-181829_Etat-des-l_1440x900.mp4>
• Other Records: <http://media.cmnog.cm/cmnog-webinaire3-20200321-infracmr/>
• Wiki Page: <http://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar3>
~°~

Our coming Rendez-vous :

•—
• #cmNOGmeet20200328 (Call/Meeting N°6) [3]: 28.03.2020, 19:00-20:00 TU +1
(in one hour)
• #cmNOGwebinar4 (Wébinaire N°4) [4]: O4.04.2020, 19:00-20:00 TU +1
•—

We look forward to seeing all of us there!
__
[1]:#cmNOGwebinar3 : Information Page —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar3>
[2]: Information Pageof Webinars —