[cmNOG] Fwd: Registration is now open for the 3rd Edition of “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days” Workshop!

Christian Nzhie ngf.christian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:48:37 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: AFRINIC Training <training at afrinic.net>
Date: Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 5:06 PM
Subject: Registration is now open for the 3rd Edition of “Zero to Certified
IPv6 in 21 Days” Workshop!
To: <ngf.christian at gmail.com>

AFRINIC

Dear Colleagues,

On the 9th of May 2022, we launched the first edition of the cohort-based
online course “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days” with the following goals.

   -

   Merge self-paced, community & live virtual learning
   -

   Help more engineers build their IPv6 competence
   -

   Prepare engineers for the IPv6 Forum Certified IPv6 (Silver) Engineer
   exam

Of the 184 who completed the first module, 68 completed all 7 modules to
graduate within 21 days.

*What is “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days”?*

   1.

   It’s a cohort-based course, a group of engineers who enrol get 21 days
   to complete our IPv6 for Engineers course.
   2.

   Most learning is self-paced through our learning platform:
   afrinic.academy
   3.

   We’ll wrap up each week with a live session on Zoom for enrolled learners
   4.

   It’s 100% free of charge
   5.

   Learners earn points that qualify them for certification exam sponsorship

If you can find 1.5 hours a day over the next 21 days, you can upskill
yourself in IPv6, be ready for certification and for a lucky few, get a
complete scholarship towards the full exam fee.

* “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days” Edition #003*

Start Date: *7th August 2023*

End Date: *25th August 2023*

Registration: *27th July to 7th August*

Here are the topics learners will cover over three weeks:

*Week 1*

   1.

   IPv6 Foundations
   2.

   Configure Basic IPv6
   3.

   Create The Perfect IPv6 Address Plan
   4.

   *Live Session One - 11th August 2023  *

*Week 2*

   1.

   Mastering Neighbour Discovery Protocol
   2.

   Implement IPv6 Routing
   3.

   *Live Session Two - 18th August 2023*

*Week 3*

   1.

   Provision IPv6 Configuration
   2.

   Mastering IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
   3.

   * Live Session Three - 25th August 2023*

*Week 4*

   1.

   * Closing event & scholarship announcements - 31st August 2023*

If you know anyone that would be interested in joining this workshop,
kindly ask them to register here:
https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Comms

We look forward to seeing enrolled participants on 7th August 2023!

Sincerely,

AFRINIC Training Team

*P/S - For organisations looking to  willing to sponsor certification exam
fees *

AFRINIC
--
Christian Nzhie.