[cmNOG] The “REBOOT cmNOG” Step,by Step and Way Forward

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Dim 9 Avr 16:40:12 UTC 2017

>:

> Ca serai bien d'avoir une presentation un peu plus "light" pour etre plus
> digeste pour les prochains event.
>
> car il ya plein de choses qui sont pas utiles , pour bien capter
> l'attention un Powerpoint ne doit pas depasser 10 slides !

We can collectively build the "About cmNOG Slides" on Google Slides.
And since it's a presentation we want people to see a lot … we should
consider putting it on slideshare as well

--

Mukom Akong T.

LinkedIn:Mukom <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mukom>  |  twitter:
@perfexcellent

“When you work, you are the FLUTE through whose lungs the whispering of the
hours turns to MUSIC" - Kahlil Gibran