[cmNOG] Internet usage by region

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Ven 26 Mai 01:02:33 UTC 2017

Thanks Sylvain.
I really like the speed at which you've acted to creat the wiki and also
love the structure of activities you proposed. I'll definitely read through
and see what I can add/contribute to the idea.

----
Tomslin Samme-Nlar
*LinkedIn:* tomslin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/> *| Twitter:*
@tomsleen <https://twitter.com/tomsleen>