[cmNOG] cmNOGwebinar2, 2020.02.29, 19:00-20:00 UTC +1 — "Optimal Use of a Mailing List: Case of Mailman"

Info-cmNOG abscoco at gmail.com
Lun 24 Fév 19:11:35 UTC 2020

Dear CommunityMember, Considering that this email found you in good
health, Please receive this message as an invitation to our second
webinar [1] in the series [2] of free webinars launched this year. An
observation of digital uses, in particular the regular (usual) practice
of online communities, often shows an insufficiency of most users of
"vital" collaborative services; such as mailing lists.
With a view to compensating for this lack within the cmNOG's Community
in particular, the Webinar N°2 will focus on the theme: "Optimal Use of
a Mailing List: Caseof Mailman "
Please register [3] as soon as possible, so that we can all benefit.
Through elsewhere, please, don't hesitate to talk about it around you.
We look forward to seeing all of us there!
__
[1]: #cmNOGwebinar2 : Information Page —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar2>
[2]: Information Page of Webinars —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars>
[3]: Please Register to #cmNOGwebinar2 —
<https://event.webinarjam.com/register/8vp92tn>

Regards,
/The cmNOG's Caretakers

--