[cmNOG] cmNOGwebinar2, 2020.03.07, 19:00-20:00 UTC +1 — "Optimal Use of a Mailing List: Case of Mailman"

Info-cmNOG abscoco at gmail.com
Jeu 5 Mar 23:54:33 UTC 2020

Dear CommunityMember, Considering that this email found you in good
health, Please receive this message as the corrected [1] version of your
invitation to our second webinar [2] in the series [3] of free webinars
launched this year. An observation of digital uses, in particular the
regular (usual) practice of online communities, often shows an
insufficiency of most users of "vital" collaborative services; such as
mailing lists.
With a view to compensating for this lack within the cmNOG's Community
in particular, the Webinar N°2 will focus on the theme: "Optimal Use of
a Mailing List: Caseof Mailman "
Please join the #cmNOGwebinar2 on 2020.03.07, 19:00-20:00 UTC +1
(tomorrow).Through elsewhere, please, don't hesitate to talk about it
around you.
~°~
Room URI: <https://zoom.us/j/208771724>
Room ID: 208 771 724
Pswd: 029461
~°~ We look forward to seeing all of us there!
__
[1]: <https://lists.cmnog.cm/pipermail/cmnog/2020-March/001347.html>
[2]: #cmNOGwebinar2 : Information Page —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar2>
[3]: Information Page of Webinars —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars>

Regards,