[cmNOG] ISC Fall webinar series on securing BIND 9 systems

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Lun 30 Aou 16:18:33 UTC 2021

Dear cmNOG-er,

FYI, please see below...

~°~
Greetings -

The ISC Fall webinar series has been scheduled.  We are focusing on the
topic of application security.

Carsten Strotmann will present a few useful tools for securing your BIND 9
servers. Topics include: SELinux, Secomp, AppArmor, and BCC/eBPF. The last
talk is on the problem of DNS packet fragmentation, which is another
security issue.  For more details on the contents of each session, see this
blog: https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-security-webinar-series-2021/.

Register now at:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2016303388673/WN_NXAFreR7Sl6G7Qil3npJEw
If you register we will email you a reminder (two, usually) and send you a
link to the recording afterwards.

We hope to see you there!

Vicky Risk
~°~