[cmNOG] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: 5G Lena Training Sessions

Christian Nzhie ngf.christian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:12:33 UTC 2023

Christian Nzhie.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tom Henderson <tomh at tomh.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: 5G Lena Training Sessions
To: <ns-3-users at googlegroups.com>

The most recent tutorial was offered at last year's WNS3:

https://www.nsnam.org/research/wns3/wns3-2022/tutorials/

An older tutorial from 2021 is also posted here:
https://www.nsnam.org/documentation/videos/

see the third bullet in that list.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ns-3-users/364ec131-4f57-4adc-93ee-d4abb8fd9db4n%40googlegroups.com
<