[cmNOG] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: [afnog] REGISTER FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO THE POLICY DEVELOPMENT PROCESS (PDP) WEBINAR - ON 8TH JUNE 2023, 0900 UTC.

Christian Nzhie ngf.christian at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:42:42 UTC 2023

Christian Nzhie.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Susan Akinyi Otieno <susan.otieno at afrinic.net>
Date: Tue, May 30, 2023 at 11:05 AM
Subject: [afnog] REGISTER FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO THE POLICY DEVELOPMENT
PROCESS (PDP) WEBINAR - ON 8TH JUNE 2023, 0900 UTC.
To: afnog at afnog.org <afnog at afnog.org>

*(Apologies for cross-posting)*

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to register for the AFRINIC Webinar Series.

*Title: Introduction to the AFRINIC Policy Development Process (PDP)*
*Date and time: *Thursday 8th June 2023 at 09:00 UTC
*Venue: *Online on Zoom Platform.

The AFRINIC Policy Development Process is based on a bottom-up
multi-stakeholder approach and is used to develop resource management
policies. The goal of the webinar is to give an overview of AFRINIC’s
Policy Development Process, the key stakeholders and their role, steps a
resource policy follows and how consensus is reached. The webinar will
feature the AFRINIC Policy Working Group Co-chair,Mr. Darwin da
Costa,together with the AFRINIC Policy Liaison team;Mrs. Madhvi Gokool and
Mr. Brice Abba.
By the end of the session, At the end of the webinar, participants will be
able to:

   - Understand why resource policies matter.
   - Explore the AFRINIC Policy Development Process
   - Gain Insights into AFRINIC  Policy Implementation.
   - Understand how they can participate in policy discussions.

Register for this webinar here >>
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RqXk0gWeTfqYIbnFC-0tlg#/registration

To find out more about our webinars, visit the AFRINIC Webinar Series
<https://www.afrinic.net/events/webinar-series> page and register for
upcoming sessions.
*NB: *Please share our Webinar Series with your colleagues. Our events are
open to the community to support Internet Development in Africa.
We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.