[cmNOG] Root Domain Name Server (DNS) is operated by an University

jean-francis AHANDA jeanfrancis.ahanda at gmail.com
Mar 25 Avr 06:54:17 UTC 2017

The first that come in my mind is the B-Root operated by the University of
Southern California

Benefit ? they are so many starting by research , how many paper have been
published on DNS in africa ?

what is the purpose of an university ?

It's just one idea out of so many and deploying a root server is more
important than anything they will do with stuff like letsencrypt from my
view

What has Afrinic and ICANN done with L Root in Africa ? almost nothing till
now , for various reason of course but th result is what count.