[cmNOG] [cmNOGwebinar2] Report & Acknowledgments to participants of webinar N°2

Info-cmNOG abscoco at gmail.com
Jeu 12 Mar 22:41:02 UTC 2020

Dear CommunityMember,
Considering that this email found you in good health,

Please receive this message of thanks for your participation in the 2nd
webinar [1] from the
open access series of webinars [2] launched this year.

In fact, you may be one of the nine (09) participants who responded on
07.03.2020!

...if this is not the case, know that we have, finally (at best effort)
[3][4], got presented
the theme "Optimal Use of a Mailing List: Case of Mailman"; originally
scheduled for the
date of 02.22.2020; with Sylvain BAYA as presenter.

The presentation was instantly made by Willy MANGA, who deserves our
recognition, for having
made up for the involuntary late arrival of Sylvain [5]. The patience of
the participants is
also to be welcomed. The evaluation is scheduled in two days
(#cmNOGmeet20200314).

The sources of access to the memories of #cmNOGwebinar2 are listed below:

~°~
• Note taking (coordinated byChristian NZHIE):
<https://pad.april.org/cmNOGwebinar2>
• Video:
<https://zoom.us/rec/share/uJ1PdO7OySROYoHV4UfuYpAaA57Feaa8gylM_fQNyBsC1_F89fdcYYdRsPnRfb5R>
• Other Records:
• Wiki Page: <http://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar2/>
~°~

Our coming Rendez-vous :

•—
• #cmNOGmeet20200314 (Call/Meeting N°5) [6]: 14.03.2020, 19:00-20:00 TU
+1(in two days)
• #cmNOGwebinar3 (Wébinaire N°3) [7]: 21.03.2020, 19:00-20:00 TU +1
•—

We look forward to seeing all of us there!
__
[1]:#cmNOGwebinar2 : Information Page —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar2>
[2]: Information Pageof Webinars —
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars>
[3]: <https://lists.cmnog.cm/pipermail/cmnog/2020-March/001347.html>
[4]: <https://lists.cmnog.cm/pipermail/cmnog/2020-March/001351.html>
[5]: Break in electricity supply throughout the day.
[6]: Agenda of #cmNOGmeet20200314 —
<https://pad.april.org/cmNOGmeet20200314>
[7]: #cmNOGwebinar3: Information Page—
<https://www.cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Webinars/cmNOGwebinar3>